Practice Blog

Blogs are updated websites that can be about various things. Blogs can be made for so many different occasions. One of the things that I like to focus on is entertaining blogs. I like to read blogs that spike my interest. Two blogs that really caught my attention were TMZ and Billboard. I was intrigued by these two specifically because they are about the social world. I liked TMZ more than I liked billboard and let me tell you why.

First of all, TMZ was much more engaging. That is definitely a reason that I liked it better. One thing that TMZ did on their blog was a poll. This was one of many things on their website that was engaging to their audience. This made me really like to read what they had to say. On the other hand, Billboard was less engaging. They did not really have many words or titles throughout their website. Reading their blog was overwhelming because there was not much to actually read. It felt more chaotic. Although both blogs had their differences, they were similar when it came to their purpose. The purpose for both of these blogs is to spotlight information to the social world. 

         VS

Image Source                                                                                    Image Source

To wrap it up, both of the blogs, TMZ and Billboard, bring the social world to people's attention. TMZ focuses more on bringing their audience's attention and that is why I like their blog more. I encourage you to read their blogs and see which you like more!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #1: ZZZZZZ

Entry #4: Being a twin!

Entry #6: Bruster's Real Ice Cream!